Last Updated: January 6, 2017
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to MintArcade. MintArcade collects information you provide directly to it, such as if you register for a Service; participate in MintArcade’s contests and special events; request technical support; or send MintArcade an email or otherwise interact with it. The types of information MintArcade may collect directly from you include your name, e-mail address, and phone number.
Information MintArcade Collects Automatically. When you access the Services, MintArcade automatically may collect certain information, including:
- Log Information: MintArcade logs information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use and pages viewed.
- Device Information: When you access or use the Services, MintArcade collects information about (1) device properties, including, but not limited to unique device identifier (“UDID”), or other device identifiers; (2) device software platform and firmware; (3) geographical location data; and (4) game score, stats and achievements. MintArcade may also collect other data as reasonably required by MintArcade to provide, maintain and improve the Services.
Information MintArcade Collects from Other Sources. MintArcade may receive information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information it has about you. For example, when you authorize MintArcade to connect to certain third-party social networking sites, MintArcade will access information about you from those sites, such as your name, account information, friend lists, and any other information you make publicly available. MintArcade collects this information in accordance with the privacy policies and authorization procedures determined by third-party social networking sites in addition to the privacy settings you establish with those sites. For more information, please refer directly to the privacy policies of the relevant third-party social networking sites.
Use of Information
MintArcade may use the information it collects about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Services and deliver the information and support you request, including technical notices, security alerts, purchase confirmations, and support and administrative messages;
- Personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests;
- Send you news and information about the Services and communicate with you about products, services, contests, promotions, incentives, and rewards offered by MintArcade and select partners;
- Track and analyze trends and usage in connection with the Services; and
- Process and deliver contest and promotion entries and rewards.
MintArcade is based in the United Kingdom and the information we collect is governed by United Kingdom law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the United Kingdom and other countries.
Sharing of Information
MintArcade may share personal information about you as follows:
- With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work on MintArcade’s behalf and need access to such information;
- With other players (for example, in connection with leaderboards);
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of MintArcade’s business by another company;
- If MintArcade has a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; to enforce MintArcade’s agreements, policies and Terms of Service; and to protect MintArcade, its users and others from harm; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
MintArcade may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Our Services are designed for users who are 13 or older. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under 13 and believe that your child might have provided personal information to MintArcade, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to delete such information.
MintArcade takes reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Third Party Analytics and Advertising
Your Privacy Choices
Information About You. If you wish to have the information MintArcade collects about you updated or deleted, please contact email@example.com, but note that MintArcade may retain information about you for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
Location Information. You have the ability to turn location-based services on and off by adjusting the settings of your mobile device.
Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies; however, the Services may not function properly if you do so.
Advertising Opt Out. Most mobile devices provide the ability to opt out of the collection and use of information from your device for purposes of serving ads targeted to your interests. For more information, and to exercise these choices, consult the settings on your device.